Electropathy functioning under Medical Act -RAJYA SABHA
List of Questions for WRITTEN ANSWERS to be asked at a sitting of the Rajya Sabha to be held on Monday, the August 12, 2002/Sravana 21, 1924 (Saka) — — — -- (Ministries : Development of North Eastern Region; Disinvestment; Health and Family Welfare; Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises; Information and Broadcasting; Law and Justice; Shipping; Social Justice and Empowerment; Tribal Affairs; Urban Development and Poverty Alleviation) Total number of questions— 155
Institutions 2702. SHRI BHAGATRAM MANHAR: Will the Minister of HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE be pleased to state:
(a) whether it is a fact that the High Court of Delhi in its judgement on 18th November,1998 in case No. 4015/96 has directed the Central/State Governments to formulate the functioning of Electropathy Institutions on the lines of Sections 17, 18, 19 and 19
(A) of Medical Council Act, 1956 in order to streamline functioning of the system;
Law allowed and Governed Electropathy medicine is governed vide ministry’s of health family welfare department of Health Research order issued vide no. R. 14015/25/96-U&H (R) (Pt) dated 25-11-2003 and No. V.25011/276/2009 HR Dated 5/5/2010.
1. 05-05-2010 Electropathy is governed vide.
2. 02-05-2008 Supreme Court recognized the practice, Maharashtra directorate of Health.
3. 23-04-2008 Vijayanagaram Addl. Judl. Court Magistrate, Recognized the BEMS Practice it is settled law.
4. 22-12-2006 Hon’ble Bombay court recognized the Electropathy Practice.
5. 10-01-2005 Metropolitan Court, Sec-bad Recognized MD(EH) Practice and Electropathy Board.
6. 25-11-2003 Central Govt. of India Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Department of Health Research recognized the Electropathy
7. 16-05-2001 Hon’ble Metrolpolitan session court Sec-bad. Recognized the Electropathy Practice, Practice is a sattled law. Any Medical council Centre & States has no right to interfere in the practice.
8. 23-10-2000 XI Metropolitation Court, Sec-bad recognized the Practice & Education.
9. 07-05-1999 Hon’ble Calcutta High Court, recognized the Electropathy.
10. 19-03-1999 Hon’ble High Court of Jabalpur recognized the Electropathy Practice.
11. 18-11-1998 Hon’ble Delhi court recognized the Electropathy Practice Diploma.
12. 09-06-1998 Hon’ble Madras High Court clear the Judgment regarding Preffix the word Doctor before the name.
Central Government Ministry of Health Family Welfare Department of Health & Research has passed two bills for the recognization of Electropathy, Electropathy Practice is sattled law and has full rights of practice in their system through all over India.
Electropathy has got recognized by the various Hon’ble Courts of India, Finally Electropathy and Accupuncutre is governed by Minister of Health & Family Welfare Department of New Delhi.
Note : All the above legal documents, like GO’s, GR, Court Orders are having in Our College Office.
Comments by the Great Physicians The most perfect system of medicine is one that is Electro-Homoeopathy, because these are non poisonous and do not create drug disease or leaves any bad effects, so it is the true remedy which always gives the extra something which the body needs.
Electro-Homoeopathy is perfected system of medicine, by the discovery of new therapeutic agents (which I call electroids) acting on the blood and giving to the organism the power necessary to cast off the morbid element which injure it.
The magical and marvelous operation of these remedies is a perpetual surprise even to those who have long used them. The simplicity of their administration brings the healing art within reach of all that care to devote to it a moderate amount of thought, study and observation.
An account of matteis marvelous medicines having some valuable results and some fruits of my own experience.
The new materia medica, tried now in many localities of the north, south and west of Europe, always produce the same effects and every where gains new adherents. A certain numbers of physicians, struck by these results, have decided to give it a trial, and the action of these specifics is always certain, we may rest assured that in time without any other recommendation then there admirable efficacy matteis remedies will over come all opposition and obtain the favour which they merit.
The action of the Electro Homoeopathy Medicine Febrifugo, I succeeded in a very short time in subduing the most obstinate fevers which no means have previously conquering.
I have always had the best results from the use of Count Mattei's remedies.